Japanese frying pans

Sponsored Links

When looking to make tamagoyak, a small, rolled Japanese omelet, a Japanese frying pan called a Tamago pan is the right tool for the job. This is a small sized rectangular frying pan that features a non-stick coating for easy omelet removal and clean up. That being said, there have been some consumer complaints regarding the ineffectiveness of non-stick coating. You may need to experiment a little to find the right amount of butter or oil needed to correct this issue.
Japanese frying pan:
Japanese frying pans pictured:
Top: Kotobuki Tamagoyaki Japanese Omelette Pan
Bottom: Tamago Pan #HM13